Barik Tank Siege [GUIDE]by simoconfa
I will spend some words because for some people it would be a strange built for tanking.
In my opinion actually a Fortify Barik version is unbalanced and is too weak for tank, so why not bet all on turrets (Architectonics)?
- Healing Station 5/5 : It is the key of the built, place a turret in a safe place near the objective and keep closing without standing;
- Combat Repair 3/5: since you stand always near turrets, why not repair them? They are often damaged indirectly by area damage (Turrets life is 600, in 2 seconds you repair one);
- Field Deploy 3/5: So you can (quite) always have 2 turrets for a double talents proc. With this plus Architectonics, Kronos is not more needed;
- Bowling Ball 2/5: If you remain alone it is good for escaping or in 1vs1 to dodge and Gain some life (1 is not enough you are often killed);
- Failsafe 2/5: life safer (If you don't like this "rabbit" philosophy you can choose Brave and Bold).
Ingame useful perks:
Haven : Bro, you are a tank!
Blast Shields : Only if there is area damage enemy;
Cauterize : Only if there is an enemy healer;
Life Rip : Don't trust healers! Turrets healing + shot heals + healer heals;
Rejuvenate : Trust healers! Useful if you have 2 healers in squad or a very powerful healer;
Master Riding : If you are crazy like me and you want to be the first in the capture area (only 1, not more), select it 2 seconds before starting for surprise effect.
Note: This built is not for deathmatch!
Note2: Don't copy blindly a built without thinking and (most important) trying it.