HEAL OFF - CM | Completed Guide.by BlackCrow95
HEAL OFF - CM: Is a deck focused on competitive and / or casual games, this deck allows excessive control of the enemy's healing and a high percentage of damage.
- Volatile: We can use our grenade much faster at the point, thus realizing the control we need.
- Primal Might: Every time we kill someone it will reduce the CD of all abilities, but more importantly the fire grenade.
- Ranger: This card will allow faster enemies to mark and thus exert more damage. (15% more damage according to the basic ability).
- Napalm: This card is important to cancel the enemy's cure, since the fire grenade reduces the healing by 50% this card will increase that feature.
- Quick Release: With this letter we can have a "quick hands" included, and look more at the cauterize. Use it when there are 5 bullets left to shoot.
- ⚜ -
What objects to buy?
Well, this is always variable, it depends on our enemies ...
On the defensive:
- We will have to see if there are enemies that perform an excessive CM, if so, we can use -Lighting- | Example: Bomb King, Drogoz, Grover, Inara, Jenos, Makoa, Mal'Damba, Pip, Strix and Terminus.
- If there are no players that perform CM we can use -Haven-.
In the utilities:
- Generally we will use -Nimble- because we need that extra speed.
- We do not usually use -Morale Boost- because our special ability usually loads fast.
- Usually we will use -Kill to heal- because with our bursts of bullets we make more eliminations and we can heal faster.
- Other times we can use -Rejuvenate- that depends on the ability of the healer, you decide.
In the offensive:
- Bulldozer: Will only serve against Inara, Ash and Barik.
- Cauterize: In this case, let's use it primarily to reduce to more than 100% the enemy's cure, this depends if the enemy team has healer or not.
- Wrecker: Let's use it if the enemy has a Fernando, Torvald or Makoa (it also breaks Vivian's shield).
- Quick hands: as we already have Quick Release it will not be necessary.
- ⚜ -
- Counter objects: Haven.
- Champions counter: Makoa, Meave and Pip.
- Tips for counters:
- Makoa: The best time to throw the grenade is when Makoa uses his carapace shield, as this almost ensures his death.
- Meave: If you use "Hunter's Mark" before she uses her special ability, you can see where she is.