Speed for all!by simoconfa
This build aims to provide speed to party. It is very good with Moji, Fire Fernando and Terminus because let them reach the enemies. It is also good with parties with low mobility to make them escape when players are in dangerous situations and there is lack of mobility/life saver. Honestly I prefer this build with Combat Medic in most of situations. I don't recommend Acrobat 's Trick card with Combat Medic because you spend much time in healing and you don't have much time to do dps. This does not happens when you use Mega Potion talent. If you really want to use Acrobat 's trick card, don't use Pep In The Step card.
Let's have a look to cards:
- Pep In The Step : This is the key of the build. Remember they don't stack, so if you give 2 potions you will NOT obtain double speed. If you use this card this value MUST be 5/5;
- Reload : This is another important card. Try to use potion when allies are grouped up. I recomend 5/5;
- Medicinal Excellence : This is used to heal behind walls, heal from a very far distance and heal in the air, I use 2/5 but you need a bit of skill. If you have in team a Drogoz/ flank with high mobility use 3/5;
- Gift-Giver : Nothing to say, 1/5 it is not enough. I recomend a minimum of 2/5 here;
- From Above : Since I use much Weighless and you cannot heal with weapon behind walls I have chosen this card. Notice that in this patch Hirez removed in-air inaccuracy (thank you AoC). Also 1/5 is good;
Reload 4/5 (instead of 5/5) and Medicinal Excellence (3/5);
Chronos: This must be you first choice;
Deft Hands: Since you use your weapon to heal, if someone is dying, you don't have potion, a reloa.d may be inconvenient;
llluminate: Only if there is Skye;
Haven: Since you are always flanked this can be an option (not from first ones);
Master Riding: If you die often because of flanks. Heavily suggested in long maps.